Manchester Carpet Care professionally cleans carpets and upholstery with our truck-mounted, mobile state-of-the-art Butler™ Deep-Cleaning Shampoo System.
Manchester Carpet Care has been serving satisfied customers in this area for over 30 years. We are a proud member of the New England Institute of Restoration and Cleaning™.
You can count on excellent quality service from our professional cleaning staff. Mark and Jamie have over 25 years of carpet and upholstery care and cleaning experience.sCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Efficient. Easy to work with and fantastic customer service. I’ve used them time and time again for carpet cleaning- can’t say enough great things!
Other services we offer:
Strip and Wax Floors
Water Damage Restoration
Smoke Damage Cleaning
Area Rug Cleaning
Tips For Preparing To Have Your Carpets Cleaned:
We want you to have the best experience with the least amount of inconvenience. To accomplish this goal, we need your help in doing a little preparation for your cleaning visit…
- Vacuum your traffic areas before we arrive, if possible.
- Remove breakable items such as tabletop lamps and brick‐a‐brack during the cleaning process.
- Remove as many small pieces of furniture as possible, such as dining chairs, ottomans, and small tables from the areas you plan to have us clean. Your technician will be glad to help move light furniture at no extra charge, such as dining room chairs. Your cooperation helps us do a better job for you. We also would appreciate the floors to be free of personal items, toys, books, etc.
During the pre‐cleaning inspection, please tell our technician about any cleaning concerns that you may have, particularly those regarding spots or stains. If possible, tell the technician what caused the stain or spot. The cleaning technician assigned to your job is trained in specialized spotting procedures. He or she can evaluate spots and make appropriate recommendations.
- Pets need to be secured or gated away from the area to be serviced. We accept no responsibility for pets getting loose, as your door will be open (to allow for hoses) during your cleaning. We will not enter your home if no one is present and dogs are loose. Please make arrangements for your pets prior to our arrival.
- Secure floor length draperies on the windowsill or drapery rod using hangers. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning and drying, kindly perform this function prior to our arrival.]
Exceptions to these steps would be different if you have animal urine being removed. To make it very clear and without confusion. Please make sure all areas of animal urine are cleared with at least a two-foot radius.